I’m trying to configure some virtual queues in IR and get them displayed in CCPulse. I have 1 VDN 4082 which routes to Credit Card or Banking agents depending on skill. I created two virtual Queues 1 for banking, 1 for credit card. I see the CCPulse queue view for the VDN update/reflects 1 waiting call for example, but when the script is looking for an banking agent, shouldn’t the queue view for the banking virtual queue show a waiting call?
can you please describe your strategy a little bit more?
Usually, you would have two separate targetlists, one for banking, one for credit. In each target, you can define a virtual queue where calls would be waiting. Do you have it defined like that? If you do not do it so, then how do you do it?
Yes, I have 2 separate TargetLists depending on the IVR information for LineOfBusiness. There’s an IF expression for time of day then another IF expressiong for LineOfBusiness which will drop the call into the appropriate Virtual Queue.