URS 6.5 to agents that are all unavailable

Where can you park a call if all agents are unavailable? Route Point, network parking, VRU, etc.? How?

Depends on the pbx you are using, but the easiest way is to create a virtual queue and assign a treatment to it.

Based on the treatment, the call will either stay on RP, be transferred to IVR port or be treated to a nice classical music on your music port.

What PBX are you using?

We are using Spectrum. 7e I think. I am validating requirements now. The issue is where the call will be held when no agents are available and they need to hear a delay message. The RP sounds logically. We do use a homegrown soft VRU, but I am unclear if the business wants to use the VRU to park the call and if the VRU can do the TNT with Genesys when Genesys sees an available agent.