Great Forum guys, I have spent a lot of hours looking at all the topics posted and enjoy reading all the responses. Can anyone recommend any other Genesys resources (besides the obvious) for me as I’m fairly new to the Genesys Platform.
Thanks
Mike
Great Forum guys, I have spent a lot of hours looking at all the topics posted and enjoy reading all the responses. Can anyone recommend any other Genesys resources (besides the obvious) for me as I’m fairly new to the Genesys Platform.
Thanks
Mike
Aha a request to plug Genesys
elated forum sites! ![]()
New to me is the Genesys User Forum, at:
https://www.betterinteractions.com/default.aspx
Also, my Yahoo! Group:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/GenesysCTI/
Failing those, right here is a very good resource! ![]()
Tony
Hi, Tony,
I did not know that you were running a Yahoo group!
Sorry mate for not linking to yours: where do you want me to mention it?
BetterInterractions is a … Genesys
un site with 30 posts or so?
We need to redesign the site to make it easier to search and find what we need here: there is too much information and very limited way of getting that information out in a way that would be useful.
I was thinking about switching over to phpBB or something of that sort; however, is there anything better than that?
I’ve found that a Yahoo! Group fits the bill, really;
Digest of Posts
Searchable
Upload area
Restricted membership, if you need it
Management area
Broadcast distribution of email
…I could go on…
Tony