So we’ve got a situation. Started yesterday - all bulk recording exports through the API are missing the ‘callDispositionCode’ metadata field. It’s not in the manifest, it’s not in the individual audio files’ metadata, nothing. We rely on this for chain of custody documentation, obviously, and legal is… less than thrilled. We’re on Zoom Contact Center, using the Recording API v2 - specifically /api/v2/recordings/exports/bulk. We haven’t touched the export job definition in Architect, it’s the same flow it’s been for six months. Is anyone else seeing this? Did Zoom push an update that affects the metadata included in the API export? I’ve checked the documentation, but it’s not specific enough to confirm or deny anything.
The strangest part is, the ‘callDispositionCode’ is visible in the Zoom Contact Center admin UI when you view the individual call details. It’s there. And older exports, created before yesterday, still have the metadata. The API calls are returning 200 OK, and the manifest shows all other expected fields - just that one is gone. We’re using the Python SDK, version 2.1.3, and the S3 integration hasn’t changed either. I’ve also confirmed that the disposition codes are being populated correctly on the call itself. It feels like something on their side is stripping out the field during export processing. Do I need to open a ticket with support again? And, if so, what exactly should I be asking for?