Hey everyone,
I’m hitting a wall where the predictive routing engine keeps rejecting outbound assignments for our Teams direct routing endpoints. The console throws QUEUE_ASSIGNMENT_FAILED with error code PR_403_SCOPE_MISMATCH when the flow attempts to route to the SBC pool.
I’ve verified the configuration in the Teams Admin Center, and it’s set up exactly as outlined in the Microsoft documentation here. I also ran the PowerShell validation script, which confirms the SIP trunk is healthy.
The architect is using a standard predictive routing step, but the payload sent to the routing assignment endpoint returns a 403. This isn’t a token scope issue. The SBC config aligns with the BYOC guidelines, yet presence sync drops to Away right before the assignment triggers.
{
"routing_type": "predictive",
"queue_id": "8f3a2c1d-44b2-9e81-c70d-5f1a2b3c4d5e",
"target_endpoint": "teams_direct_routing",
"error": "PR_403_SCOPE_MISMATCH"
}
Running the assignment retry logic just loops the same error. The SBC logs show the INVITE never reaches the Microsoft edge. The retry loop doesn’t help; it spins doing jack all. I’m currently checking the OAuth client permissions.