Options in DAPs

Is anyone familiar with options in Database access points? I’m looking at the option for max_loading, which, according to the URS reference, is a DB Server or DAP Option. However, it is not recognized if I place it in the dbserver section of my DB server, and I cannot find any references to a valid option section name for a DAP.

Or, is max_loading a URS option and this is a typo?

max_loading is URS option for DB Server. You add it to DB Server or DAP.

For those of you who are wondering what max_loading is, is the total number of simultaneous requests from URS to DB…

I know it is weird to have this option inside DBServer too… But this is where it is. By precedence, it is DBSERVER>DAP

Thanks Vic.

I actually poked around a little further and found the configuration change line in the URS logs, not in the DB Server logs. That was part of what confused me.