Need Proactive Routing Solution Guide

Hello Everyone!

First at all, many thanks for the job done here, i’m a regular reader of the forum and it helped me a lot of times.

I’m looking for the “Genesys Proactive Routing Solution Guide”, i can’t find it in the customer care and i saw in another post that it explains how to deploy proactive with emails.

Can anyone send it to me by mail or give me a link to download it?

Thanks!!

https://docs.genesys.com/Special:Repository/80g_sg-pc.pdf?id=bafe2193-3f23-4e81-a3b0-bcc7700338f3

Doc site has a Search function BTW

1 Like

Hello! Not Proactive “Contact” Solution Guide, I need Proactive “Routing” Solution Guide! For Outbound Email deploy.

The one mentioned in this topic: http://www.sggu.com/smf/index.php/topic,6564.0.html

1 Like

Well…this is bad, that doc seems to be gone…
I’d open an eSR on Genesys asking for it. Should be there, many guides still refence it but no live link…

1 Like

Ok, I’ll try. I’ll let you know what answer they give to me.

1 Like

And here it is!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/54rjtkh8xry63s8/Proactive_Routing_Solution_Guide_7.6.pdf

Regards.

1 Like

It is back on the Genesys Documentation Portal now, under Outbound Contact - 7.6