Hello everyone,
Firstly, have a nice day ;D
Secondly, I have deployed E-Services Solution on my individual lab. Be honest, I have been encountering so many isssues.
I Installed E-mail, Chat, SMS and WebAPI server on my solution; however, I just E-mail work correctly.
I tried to test chat service via WebAPI. So, there are errors flush in chat_log and interaction_log belows:
[chat_log]:
2017-06-20T11:10:17.732 Int 59421 InS: received event with we_refid=2 for intx=00005aCMF6QG002C, error=91: Cannot resolve queue for submit
2017-06-20T11:10:17.732 Trc 59426 interaction: initialization (submit) for intx=00005aCMF6QG002C failed (requested by uid=00D85948A0290000).
2017-06-20T11:10:17.732 Trc 59221 output (data sent) for conn_id=516:2+ : flex eventStatus (info)
refId â2â
userId ââ
secureKey ââ
occurAt â2017-06-20T04:10:17Zâ
requestResult âERRORâ
errorId â8214â
error âFailed in request to Interaction Serverâ
2017-06-20T11:10:17.732 Trc 59247 data: closing session with sid=00D85948A0290001 and intx=00005aCMF6QG002C
2017-06-20T11:10:17.732 Int 59443 UCS: sending request {Close} for intx=00005aCMF6QG002C with cs_refid=2 (attempt 1). Parameters:
LastPosition [int] = 0
TenantId [int] = 1
CreatorId [int] = 216
Id [str] = â00005aCMF6QG002Câ
ReleasedDate [str] = â2017-06-20T04:10:17Zâ
Transcript [unicode] = ****
MimeType [str] = âtext/xmlâ
VerifyCreatorId [str] = âtrueâ
[interaction_log]:
2017-06-20T11:10:17.701 Trc 26015 Received message âRequestSubmitâ (â101â) from client âe_chat_srvâ - Media server:1:1828, message attributes:
attr_user_data [list, size (unpacked)=747, user data may be hidden] =
attr_received_at [str] = â2017-06-20T04:10:17Zâ
attr_is_online [int] = 1
attr_tenant_id [int] = 1
attr_queue [str] = âChat Inâ
attr_prnt_itx_id [str] = ââ
attr_itx_subtype [str] = âInboundNewâ
attr_itx_id [str] = â00005aCMF6QG002Câ
attr_itx_type [str] = âInboundâ
attr_media_type [str] = âchatâ
attr_ref_id [int] = 2
2017-06-20T11:10:17.732 Trc 23102 Cannot resolve queue for submit while processing request âRequestSubmitâ from client 1:1828, reference id: 2
2017-06-20T11:10:17.732 Trc 26016 Sending message âEventErrorâ (â126â) to client âe_chat_srvâ - Media server:1:1828, message attributes:
attr_ref_id [int] = 2
attr_error_code [int] = 91
attr_error_desc [str] = âCannot resolve queue for submitâ
I have researched on topic, But nothing changes!
http://www.sggu.com/smf/index.php/topic,7766.msg33662.html#msg33662
Thank everyone in advance! ;D