Local survivability mode not syncing pairing info

Hi all,

The Edge server is stuck in survivability mode and won’t pair back to the cloud after a power failure. The physical server rebooted and the BIOS settings are correct-the boot order is still pointing to the right disk. Network connectivity is fine and we can ping the gateway.

The pairing status in the UI says “Disconnected” but the local logs show the Edge is trying to reach the cloud. I tried to check the pairing status via the API using GET /api/v2/orgauthorization/pairings/{pairingId} but the response is coming back with a 404 Not Found. It’s weird because the pairingId hasn’t changed.

I saw a community post about this where some people suggest forcing a manual reboot of the Edge appliance to clear the cache. I tried that twice and it didn’t help. The NIC is set to a static IP and the subnet mask is correct.

The logs show this error during the handshake:
ERROR: Pairing validation failed - remote endpoint unreachable or invalid certificate

I’ve checked the firewall rules and nothing changed. The failover to the secondary Edge worked for local calls, but we can’t get the primary back online.