Interaction distributed from a queue

Hi,
I have a requirement to check the number of email interactions and chat interactions distributed from a queue. And, i have used the Stat type Total_Distributed with the filter MediaType=chat & MediaType=email, but it doesn’t work. Is there is any other solution? So please help me regarding the issue.

STAT TYPE - Total_Distributed
MAIN MASK - CallDistributed
CATEGORY - TotalNumber
SUBJECT - DNAction
OBJECTS - GroupQueues, Queue, RoutePoint
DESCRIPTION - The total number of voice interactions distributed from a queue or routepoint .

Thanks

It seems that your filter is incorrect. Cannot have filter with “AND” formula in this case.

2 Likes

I have used the filter individually with the Stat type Total_Distributed with filter MediaType=chat & Total_Distributed with filter MediaType=email

1 Like

And it does not work? I have configured stats similiar as you (without filter, it is not necessary) and all works as expected.

1 Like

If not wrong filters doesn’t work on Multimedia Stats. You should apply them to Scripts not RP…