http logs in the ORS

Hi Guys,
I know that in URS is possible to redirect http communcation to a different set of logs. Is there something similar in ORS?
For example I would like to see the exact xml is being sent to a Web Service.
Now I only see:

18:00:44.018 [T:7484] {ScxmlMetricEvalExpr:3} METRIC <eval_expr sid='R0V1QJA3P517F60D0G04H9MH4G000ELJ' expression='var requestObj = new Object();
						requestObj['WebUrl'] = 'http://1xxx/eai_enu/start.swe?SWEExtSource=SecureWebService';
						requestObj['MethodName']='GetCustomerInfo';
						request...' type='object' result='' />

I would like to see what’s behind that ‘…’ :slight_smile:

Thanks,
vma

Verbose = all for everything?

Enviado de meu E6633 usando Tapatalk

1 Like

verbose = all it is set but it still doesn’t show the xml created by the webservice block and the xml response
The ideea is that I load a wsdl in the Webservice block, it populates the services, bindings, etc but not the parameters and I don’t know how to format them exactly. I have an good example xml and I want to compare it with the one created by the Webservice block.

Maybe do a Log output on the block. Put:
'WebService Output ’ + JSON.stringify(AppState.varWebServiceOutput)

1 Like

Well I solved it using wireshark :slight_smile:
Now I have a problem that the variables are not replaced in the Custom SOAP envelope.
I have something like “q1:RequestIdentifier$var_EmailAddress$</q1:RequestIdentifier>” and when I look in wireshark is just the same, the variable was not replaces by proper value.

1 Like

And what should replace them? Any replace function you have?

It should be done by Composer automatically in the WebService Block. It’s a feature :slight_smile:
Anyway I fixed this issue also, the variable was undefined.
Now it works… great!
Thanks for your time.
vma

2 Likes