CHEERS,
CAN SOMEBDDY PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH A SIMPLE EXAMPLE OF HOW TO USE FILTER FUNCTION IN CCP?
YOUR HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
PAUL THE KAT ![]()
DID SOMEONE SAY RADCOM? :))
CHEERS,
CAN SOMEBDDY PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH A SIMPLE EXAMPLE OF HOW TO USE FILTER FUNCTION IN CCP?
YOUR HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
PAUL THE KAT ![]()
DID SOMEONE SAY RADCOM? :))
Have you built the filter in Stat server and are just tring to view it in pulse? and what version of pulse 5.2?.
I HAVE 5.1.516 INSTALLED ON MY PC.
I TRIED DEFINING A FILTER IN CME BUT IT DOES NOT SHOW IT IN CCP. IS IT A SECURITY PROBLEM?
PAUL THE KAT
RADCOM ANYONE?
We created a filter and a new statistic in CME and I can use it in CCPulse, but firts we had to restart CCPulse and StatServer.
I must agree with the rest of the bunch. Restarting CCP should take care of it (I did not know that statserver should be restarted as well). If a filter does not appear then , for certain, the problem lies with your filter definition. Look into the syntax and make sure that you are using the correct brackets!
Vic
You have to add them into your statserver options:
Section name: Filters
Click to Add a new Section/Option under Filters
Specify a name for the filter
Value: PairExists(UserData,“key”