Hi all,
The Edge server keeps losing its pairing status and drops into survivability mode. It’s very strange because the physical link is up, but the cloud doesn’t see the appliance. I read a community post about similar issues with MTU sizes, so I tried forcing the frame size to 1500 in the NIC settings, but it didn’t fix it.
Environment details:
- Edge appliance on-prem
- NIC: Intel X550-T2
- BIOS: UEFI mode, Power Management set to High Performance
- OS: Genesys Cloud Edge image
I’ve tried to check the status using the API:
GET /api/v2/orgauthorization/pairings/{pairingId}
The response returns a 404 or says the pairing is not found, even though the server is powered on and the heartbeat LED is flashing. I also tried to refresh the phone registration via PUT /api/v2/telephony/providers/edges/phones/{phoneId}, but the request times out.
The network switch shows no port errors. I’ve already disabled Energy Efficient Ethernet in the BIOS to stop the card from sleeping. The phones are still registered to the local Edge, so local media is fine, but the pairing to the cloud is just gone.