DB Query on Config DB

Hi all,

I’m trying to get an extract of the ConfigDB where I can see the following:


| Employee ID | Actual Folder | Parent Folder (1up) | Parent Folder (2up) |

| Test_0001 | Test | Berlin | Persons |

I want to get that information because we have a good folder structure,
but especially for Admin or Supervisor accounts we don’t have a good naming
convention. So I cannot get the location where a person belongs to based on the Employee ID.

Does anybody know how an easy way would look like?

Thank you,
Best regards,

What location?

Enviado de meu E6633 usando Tapatalk

2 Likes

folder structure has no meaning, only for visualisation

1 Like

I know that there is no real meaning of the folder structure.

But looking at the tables CFG_FOLDER and CFG_OBJ_FOLDER I thought that might be a possibility to use it.

Edit.
I’ve solved it now, for everybody who is interested:

SELECT PERSON.EMPLOYEE_ID, FOLDER.NAME AS FOLDER, FOLDER2.NAME AS ONEUP, FOLDER3.NAME AS ONEUP FROM CFG_PERSON PERSON -- MAIN FOLDER JOIN CFG_OBJ_FOLDER OBJ ON OBJ.OBJECT_DBID = PERSON.DBID AND OBJ.OBJECT_TYPE = 3 JOIN CFG_FOLDER FOLDER ON OBJ.FOLDER_DBID = FOLDER.DBID -- ONE UP JOIN CFG_OBJ_FOLDER OBJ2 ON OBJ2.OBJECT_DBID = OBJ.FOLDER_DBID AND OBJ2.OBJECT_TYPE = 22 JOIN CFG_FOLDER FOLDER2 ON OBJ2.FOLDER_DBID = FOLDER2.DBID -- TWO UP JOIN CFG_OBJ_FOLDER OBJ3 ON OBJ3.OBJECT_DBID = OBJ2.FOLDER_DBID AND OBJ3.OBJECT_TYPE = 22 JOIN CFG_FOLDER FOLDER3 ON OBJ3.FOLDER_DBID = FOLDER3.DBID

Try to check this thread http://www.sggu.com/smf/index.php/topic,9136.msg41059.html#msg41059 if there is script like you need/wanrt

1 Like