CX as Code CLI export_architect_flows fails with 403 on specific flow IDs

Has anyone figured out why the genesys-cloud cx-as-code export-architect-flows command fails intermittently for specific flows? I am running this from a Jupyter notebook context to automate backup procedures before nightly deployments. The CLI works for 90% of flows but throws a 403 Forbidden for flows containing specific BYOC trunk references.

The underlying issue seems to be the token scope. I am generating the token via genesys-cloud auth login which grants admin scope. However, the export process iterates through the flow definitions and fails on flows where the routing object references external trunk IDs not visible to the current organization context.

Here is the error snippet from the CLI output:

[ERROR] Failed to export flow '12345678-abcd-efgh': HTTP 403: Forbidden. The resource 'trunk_id_99' is not accessible.

I suspect the CLI does not handle the include_related_resources parameter correctly during the bulk export. Can I force a deeper fetch or exclude these problematic flows via a filter JSON file passed to the CLI?