CoBrowsing Session Suddenly Disconnects!

Dear Genesys people,

I have a problem I wanted to check with you about. I am testing Internet Suite 5.1.619 and during the corowsing, session suddenly ends with a thankyou message.

Client is on Win95 with IE5.

Did anyone else experience the same problem? Is it an OS or a software
elated problem and is there a way to fix it?

Thanks!

Vic

Hi, Victor and Genesys people.

I got the same issue in Mexico with the Cobrowsing but with OS Windows 98. The weird is that the application was working very well and suddenly it didn´t.

If somebody knows about a pssible solution please contact us

Israel Sánchez (Alcatel) [email removed]

Víctor Ochoa (Citius) [email removed]

First on which step of interaction?

Second You should check version of java virtual machine. If it is no ok You will have to switch off push url function from Your Website