Cannot login while forwarding set

Agent not able to login and when i looked in t server CUCM I found the below error message, can someone please advise how to resolve the issue? Thanks

@11:37:19.9930 [gctm] TMsg [RequestAgentLogin(xxxxx)] Generating EventError [700: ‘Cannot login while forwarding set’]

On the Cisco remove/disable the forwarding set feature. Should be a prefix, ask your Cisco guys.

1 Like

Thanks cavagnaro for your quick reply!

I have checked with the Cisco guys, they advised there is no call forwarding on the DN. Can you please advise? Thanks

1 Like

That message is coming from your Cisco, so ask them to verify that DN. Must have something wrong with it

1 Like

Thanks cavagnaro, I’ll check with them again. I was thinking to delete the DN from CME and create it again?

Can try, might be also a bad status stuck on TServer, can try to disable/enable again

Enviado de meu E6633 usando Tapatalk

Make sure it’s not set to forward to voicemail specifically

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

What happens if you call the phone?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

2 Likes

It was set to forward to VM before but we disabled it. I have deleted the DN from CME and created it again and that fixed it. Thanks