Hi everyone! I am currently helping a client migrate their digital support stack from Zendesk to Genesys Cloud. In Zendesk, we used to rely on simple keyword matching for our chat bots, which was straightforward. Now, I am trying to replicate a quality assurance workflow where agents must record their screen when handling high-value tickets.
In Zendesk, we just had a browser extension that started recording on ticket creation. In Genesys Cloud, I am trying to use the Architect flow to trigger a ScreenRecordingStart action. I have set up the flow with a Start Screen Recording step, but I am getting a 403 Forbidden error in the flow execution logs. The error message says: User does not have permission to initiate screen recording.
I have checked the user roles in GC, and the agents have the Screen Recording capability enabled under Security > Roles. I also enabled the Screen Recording app in the Admin > Apps section. The error occurs specifically when the flow tries to execute the action, not when the agent logs in. The API endpoint being called seems to be the one for starting an agent-level screen monitoring session.
Is there a specific permission or setting I am missing? In Zendesk, permissions were much simpler. I want to ensure this migration step works smoothly before going live. Any help would be appreciated!