Agent's voice channel automatically log off

Hello,

on of our agent has problem, when he works with wde, he’s randomly logged off from voice channel. Not happen everytime, but he could not prevent that.

Could you give me a hint what to do? I didn’t checked wde logs yet, because it didn’t happened to me when I tried to log as him.

You have to check the logs - without any further information nobody will able to help you.

1 Like

What do you mean by logged in as him? On your own machine or the user’s machine? Using SIP Endpoint?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

kubig: Ok, I’m currently waiting for his logs

vmc: I just tried to logged on his genesys account on workspace desktop edition to see how’s the problem showing.

2 Likes

Hi again, below I copied link to the logs screen. Not sure, if that’s all what is needed, but I can provide more.

https://s29.postimg.org/fzvc0ltxh/log.png

1 Like

Post full WDE and SIP server log covering the issue..the provided screen is not helpful at all

1 Like