Hi all! I’m trying to set up a new automation for our routing rules in Zoom Contact Center and I’ve hit a bit of a wall! It’s a fun project, but the results aren’t what I expected! ![]()
The goal is to trigger a custom action when a call hits a specific queue. I’m using the /v2/contact_center/routing endpoint to update the ROUTING_CONFIG, but the WEBHOOK_NOTIFICATION isn’t firing for the state change! The call goes through fine, but the external system never gets the ping!
I tried checking the API response and it looks okay:
{
"status": "success",
"data": {
"routing_id": "cc_987654321",
"updated_at": "2023-10-27T14:20:00Z"
}
}
I’ve already tried toggling the EVENT_SUBSCRIPTION setting and making sure the APP_CREDENTIALS have the correct SCOPE for the webhook! It’s just not working. The logs for our listener are totally empty, so it’s like the event is just disappearing!
The environment is running on version 2.14.0 of the SDK. I also tried a manual trigger using a CURL command to the same endpoint, but still nothing! ![]()