Zoom Contact Center API - 400 Bad Request on /contact_center/conversations/details 🌟

Hey everyone! Hope you’re all having a great week! :slight_smile:

Trying to build out a little dashboard for the team to track conversation details in real-time. We’re on Zoom Contact Center and just trying to pull some basic metadata for a few specific conversation IDs. Pro tip! :glowing_star: Always double check your API keys before starting a new project lol.

Things were going great until I hit this wall with the /contact_center/conversations/details endpoint. It’s super weird because the request looks solid, but it keeps tossing back a 400. I remember seeing a community post about payload formatting for the conversation IDs, so I tried wrapping them in an array, but no luck there.

The error payload is just this:

{
 "code": 400,
 "message": "Invalid request parameters. Please check the conversationId format.",
 "support_id": "zcc-9921-x882-q11"
}

I’ve tried switching between the Python SDK and a raw curl command to rule out library issues. The IDs are definitely active and not expired. Everything else in the account is humming along perfectly! :rocket:

1 Like