where can we find CIM license information.

Hi All,

What is CIM license mean ? Where can we find the total number of CIM license information. I have checked the License file in config server but could not see such information.

Geeeee
That is a commercial concept. Read the licensing guide available at system docs on support site

Enviado de meu E6633 usando Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing. Could be please elaborate more on this. I can see all T server and other license information in License file but could not find specific to CIM license.

Who is your Genesys partner/reseller? What version framework?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

have you checked on your licence manager ??

1 Like

I am part of L2 support team and looking for the information. We are using 8.1 version.

1 Like

it should be in either the framework folder or the third party one, depending on who deployed it really

but if i were you i would ask L3 for their help

3 Likes

…in the licence.dat | licence.lic | license.dat | license.lic file..?