What is the correct way to extract CSAT survey responses tied to specific interactions via the Quality API

What is the standard approach to extract CSAT survey responses tied to specific interactions via the Quality API

I am building a local integration test harness using Docker Compose to validate our Terraform CX as Code workflows. One of the validation steps involves verifying that CSAT survey results are correctly associated with their parent interaction IDs for downstream reporting.

Currently, I am looking to retrieve survey data using the Genesys Cloud Quality API. The most direct endpoint I found for this is GET /api/v2/quality/conversations/{conversationId}/surveys, which allows me to fetch the surveys associated with a specific conversation. However, I am struggling to reverse this lookup. I have the survey data but need to correlate it with the actual voice or chat interaction to ensure my Terraform modules are correctly mapping these attributes in the data actions.

The response from the survey endpoints typically contains the survey ID and score, but the interactionId field in the JSON payload is often null or references a generic session ID rather than the specific conversation ID I need to trace back to the Analytics API. Here is a snippet of the response structure I am seeing:

{
 "id": "eval-123",
 "evaluationType": "survey",
 "status": "completed",
 "interactionId": null,
 "score": 5,
 "comments": "Great service"
}

Is there a specific query parameter or a different endpoint I should be using to retrieve the direct interaction linkage from a survey ID? Or is the standard pattern to iterate through conversations and use GET /api/v2/quality/conversations/{conversationId}/surveys to map them?

I have checked the documentation for v2.0 of the API, but it is unclear if the interaction ID is populated at the time of evaluation creation or if I need to join this data manually using a secondary call to the Conversations API. I am running this test in a macOS environment with curl version 7.81.0 against a sandbox environment.

Any code examples or API call sequences that demonstrate how to reliably fetch the interaction context for a given survey evaluation would be appreciated. I want to ensure my local mock server returns data that matches the production structure for accurate integration testing.