Hi 
I am using a WebRTC,
I would like to pick up the call on the browser from the WDE (Agent)
What I did is:
A = DN 5000 β Place5000 β WDE:Agent1 on place5000 β Browser uses DN 5000
B= DN 4000 β Place4000 β SipPhone uses DN 4000
I wish that when B calls A, we pick the call from the WDE.
What I get is: when the make the call B - A, the browser is ringing (and I could pick the call) and WDE throw an error: Workspace is requesting a function that is not supported by this T-Server, Media error (51).
I really appreciate your help 
Thank you.
Does your DN used by WDE contain the option TServer\sip-cti-control = talk,hold,dtmf ? I believe this is required in order to answer the call from WDE. (Or, at very least, the βtalkβ value on this option)
1 Like
Thank you for your reply.
Yes, they do.
Also, the call from A to B works.
You A agent is using WDE with WebRTC, is that it?
Which SIP Endpoint are you using? It must support Broadsoft 3PCC
1 Like
Hi.
I dont use sip endpoint. But in WDE option/interaction-workspace, the section about sip endpoint is:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L8LQaA74DUGA7RCorNYAKTBMTRlJNVCt/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L8LQaA74DUGA7RCorNYAKTBMTRlJNVCt/view?usp=sharing
I am curious: is what I am trying to do is possible? ( WDE with Webrtc client (I am using Sipml5)) Or should I use a webPhone.
Thank you
2 Likes
??? ???
WebRTC is just a Web protocol, wonβt provide RTP alone. SIP can be integrated with WebRTC so it uses the media path it provides.
I suggest you to understand a little bit more on WebRTC architecture, guess you have TURN/STUN servers already deployed?
Sipml5 is just a WebRTC library but as the name suggests, you need SIP.