Transfering outbound call with silence result

Hi!
I am trying to configure treatment for silence call result as it described oin this guide .
On first step I need create “IVR DNs”. I can`t understand what type of DN they mean?

At MCP you can instruct it to translate a silence result as human. Then MCP will send this value as CPA result = human and SIP server will transfer it as per its configuration.

Enviado de meu SM-N9600 usando o Tapatalk

Thx for idea, but I need another way. I want play recorded message on per list base after silence call result.
I already have created treatment with destination DN to ACD queue and configured SIP server to connect on silence. And it works well until call not forwarded to ACD Queue.

1 Like

ACD Queue? You mean a SIP Server RP?
Can you post SIP Server and OCS logs for such call?

Enviado de meu SM-N9600 usando o Tapatalk

2 Likes

I haven`t yet configured IVR DNs in ACD Queue and there is no usefull logs there. I am intresting what does “IVR DN” mean in that guide.
Now, I set SIPServer and treatment to connect on silence call result, and update strategy to play annc for calls with UDATA[‘AnswerClass’]=‘SILENCE’.
But I am intrestiong to configure system as it desribes in this guide.

I also asked that question to Genesys, still waiting for an answer after months