Strategy Problem

Hi, I am trying to create a strategy that says:
If ExpectecWaitingTime >60 Play xxxxxx

My problem is that
SData([email removed],StatExpectedWaitingTime)
always returns the value 10800

53416 is the Routing point in which i load the strategy. I’ve tried to use the Group of Agents instead of the RP:

SData([email removed],StatExpectedWaitingTime)
But It returns an error.

Also I’ve tried to use the queue

SData(210@StatServer.Q,StatExpectedWaitingTime)
And it always returns 0.
My PBX is a Lucent G3, and StatExpectedWaitingTime is a predefined statistic in IR.

Can anyone help me?

Interesting problem. Let me look into it.

J.K.

Oscar,

I was able to confirm the same thing.

excerpt from the log

_I_I_000000a6c486f545 [smstat.c:smGetSData] HERE IS SDATA: VQ_Reconnect@SS51075 StatExpectedWaitingTime
_M_I_000000a6c486f545 [smstat.c:smGetStatObject] ask statistic StatExpectedWaitingTime <request= 0, status= 0> for VQ_Reconnect
C_I[popobjac.c:GetSwitchPhone] converting tenant:Resources phone:VQ_Reconnect to switch:M1Opt51C, dn:VQ_Reconnect
08/04/00@13:00:12 _I_I_000000a6c486f545 [interp.c:interp_execute] <<<<<<<<<<<<suspend interpretator(3)
_I_I_000000a6c486f545 [smstat.c:stat_dispatch] sdata returns 10800(1)

as you can see it returns 10800.

You cannot use Agent Group for this statistic, try StatEstimatedWaitingTime instead

I will dig into it as well, because I am curious why ExpectedWaitingTime returns 10800.

Vic

Try logging an agent in that has valid skills to receive a call and see if the value changes. I have had this problem before, and I think that if the target list has no agents logged in, then the value of the stat is 10800…

Thanks everybody for your help, When I tried i had one agent logged and ready, this agent doesn’t have any special skills.
By now i think that i’ve solved the problem creating a new statistic by myself that have the same MainMask and RelativeMask as the ExpectedWaitingTime statistic. It seems that work rigth but i cannot be sure.