Can’t get this config to load properly when attempting to fetch live queue statistics via the Genesys Cloud Statistics API, specifically for a custom web messaging widget that requires real-time agent availability and wait count data to update the UI.
The endpoint in question is /api/v2/analytics/queues/observations/query with a POST method, requiring a JSON body that specifies the interval and dateRange.
I am using the JavaScript SDK to construct the request, ensuring the OAuth token is valid and has the analytics:reports:query scope, yet the response consistently returns an empty entities array or null values for agentsAvailable and contactsWaiting.
The HTTP response status is 200 OK, but the data object lacks the expected metric fields.
I have verified the queue name matches exactly via the queue configuration, and the timezone is set to Europe/Stockholm as per our deployment config.
Is there a specific delay in the statistics engine for real-time data ingestion that causes this null result, or am I missing a required parameter in the where clause for queue-specific real-time observation?
The documentation mentions view: "A" for aggregated data, but I need point-in-time metrics.
Any insights on whether the interval of PT0S is correctly interpreted for live snapshots or if I should be using a different API path instead?