SMTP with office 365

I’m trying to configure a new email server with office 365 and I’m having problems by sending emails I can receive with no problems.
I’ve enabled bedug=true but I’m not seeing the messages between email server and SMTP.
On the other hand If I look at the strategy I’m seeing that is not being send and is returning a no description error.

questions are :
is the any reason why I’m not seeing smtp messages between smtp and email server?
is anyone using email server with office 365?

[smtp-client]
cnx-check-idle-time=00:00:30
cnx-max-idle-time=00:05:00
cnx-pool-size=10
connect-timeout=00:05:00
enable-authentication=TRUE
enable-debug=TRUE
password=8012164BBBE3CCFCDB777909DB095B74
port=587
protocol-timeout=00:05:00
server=smtp.office365.com
smtp-connection-security=start-tls
user=[email removed]

I can provide any other details that you may require

I guess is
true and not TRUE

Also is 587 secured? If so you won’t see the message exchange.
Run a sniffer and check

1 Like

yes the TRUE is in upper case I just typed here by hand.
do you know another this that I’m missing that for some reason could be the one that prevent us to send email through office 365?

1 Like

Logs mister
Maybe firewall? Can you send manually by telnet

Enviado de meu E6633 usando Tapatalk

1 Like