SIP Video

I have a SIP Server -
I have a front end WebRTC(not genesys) send a Invite for a video call to SIP Server .
The call reaches the SIP RP. i could see the request gets to RM and then TO MCP.
I see both the audio and video and SIP doesn’t cut the video because i have disabled the SIP-filter-media. so it permits video.
I see the voice channel getting established - i.e i could see the sound getting played, but video doens’t any additional tweaking required for SIP Video ?

I haven’t modified anything else on the SIP server for this video..

Any thoughts or pointers is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Water

1 Like

WebRTC is tricky and still on diapers. Check the browser versions and see if they support your WebRTC implementation. I once had to downgrade for it to work until WebRTC libraries were updated.

Enviado de meu E6633 usando Tapatalk

1 Like