Recommendations for installing LCA on Linux centos 7

Dear expert friends

First of all thank you for your time and support in this forum:

I am installing the genesys platform and some components have to be on a Linux Centos 7 to be more specific, I have problems with the LCA since it cannot connect to the SCS.

I already have the libraries described in the Genesys manual (deployment) installed on the Linux server, when executing ./run in the log it mentions that the LCA cannot connect to the SCS.

I wanted to know if it is a requirement that this linux centos 7 server be a member of Active Directory (AD), since the rest of the servers are windows and belong to an AD domain.

Could you install centos 7 just by adding the ip and names of the servers in your host file?

What do you recommend or what best practices do you recommend?

Thanks for your kind support.

1 Like

SCS is connecting to LCA. LCA is just waiting for this connection. SCS will try to connect if there is a host object created in genesys config.

Thank you very much for the scope, I was able to install on Linux, disable selinux and then firewalld, and with this the LCA was recognized by the SCS, finally I installed the config server and everything OK

thank you, happy holidays

1 Like