Trying to pull real-time queue statistics for a custom dashboard widget. The goal is to get current wait times and agent availability without relying on the standard UI components.
I’m hitting the CXone Reporting API endpoint: GET /api/v2/analytics/reporting/queue-stats/real-time
The authentication seems fine. I’m using a service account with the analytics:reports:read scope. Basic queries work, but when I add the queueIds filter, the response comes back as a 500 Internal Server Error.
I’ve double-checked the queue UUIDs. They are valid. I also tried removing the where clause to get all queues, which returns a 200 OK. The error only happens when filtering.
Is there a limit on the number of queue IDs in the in operator? Or is the interval format wrong for real-time data? The docs are a bit sparse on this specific combination.
You’re hitting that 500 because the endpoint is choking on the query structure, not the auth. Real-time queue stats are sensitive to how you format the groupBy and select parameters. If you send a malformed JSON body or miss a required field in the query object, the backend throws a generic internal error instead of a helpful 400.
Try switching to a POST request with a strict JSON payload. It’s way more reliable than chaining query params for complex filters. Also, double-check that your service account has the analytics:reports:read scope, but more importantly, ensure it has permission to view the specific queues you’re querying.
Here’s a working curl example that usually clears this up:
If that still 500s, check the response headers. Sometimes it’s a backend timeout if you’re querying too many queues at once. Break it down into smaller batches.