I’m hitting a wall with the Genesys Cloud Statistics API. We need real-time queue metrics for a custom dashboard, specifically the number of waiting interactions and available agents. The documentation points to the queue observations endpoint for retrieving this data. It works fine in staging with low traffic. In production, during our morning rush, the data is consistently 2-3 minutes behind the actual queue state. I’ve checked the query parameters. I’m using the standard observation query just to be safe, but the lag persists. The response headers don’t indicate any caching issues. I’ve tried adding forceRefresh=true as a query param, but it gets ignored or rejected with a 400. Here’s the request and response snippet:
POST /api/v2/analytics/queues/observations/query
Authorization: Bearer eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9...
Content-Type: application/json
{
"interval": "PT0S",
"granularity": "PT5M",
"forceRefresh": true
}
Response: 200 OK
{
"data": [
{
"queueId": "12345",
"queueName": "Support-DE",
"metrics": {
"waitingCount": {
"value": 5,
"timestamp": "2023-10-27T08:15:00.000Z"
},
"agentsAvailable": {
"value": 2,
"timestamp": "2023-10-27T08:15:00.000Z"
}
}
}
]
}
The timestamp in the payload is always 2-3 minutes old. The actual UI shows 15 waiting. Is there a different endpoint for true real-time data? Or is there a specific header I’m missing? The forceRefresh param doesn’t seem to do anything. I’ve checked the API version. We’re on the latest stable. No luck.