Pulse Gax plugin

Hi everyone,

I have installed pulse as gax plugin. After copying jar files from Pulse root directory to /webapp/WEB-INF/lib. I am not able to access Gax url.
Error- Service Unavailable.
Pulse v8.5.103
Gax v9.0.100.66

From version 9 Pulse is no longer a plugin to GAX. It is a standalone application.
So yoneed to select different ports for GAX and Pulse and carefully follow Pulse 9 installation/migration guide

2 Likes

Hi Catanirex,

Thanks for quick response. It is our requirement from top to install Pulse as GAX plugin. Please let me know if you have the same. Thanks

2 Likes

If you need it as GAX plugin you need to install latest 8.5 Pulse and not do any upgrades since that version is the last 8.5 version

Version 9 is standalone only.

I have installed Pulse v8.5.103

So sorry! I mixed it up and read Pulse 9 and GAX 8.5…

Have you checked that this combination should work?

1 Like

I do not think that GAX 9.X is supported with Pulse 8.5.X. Check the system-level guide as there you can see you need GAX 8.5.2.