POST /api/v2/conversations/{conversationId}/cobrowse
HTTP 400 Bad Request
We are building a custom agent desktop extension that needs to trigger a cobrowse session programmatically. The goal is to start the session from within an existing voice conversation context so the agent can see the customer’s screen. I have the conversation ID from the active call object in the SDK.
Here is the URL I am constructing:
POST /api/v2/conversations/12345678-abcd-1234-abcd-1234567890ab/cobrowse
The error response is pretty vague:
{
"code": "badRequest",
"message": "Invalid request",
"details": []
}
I have verified the application ID is correct and published. The provider ID matches the user ID of the current agent. I am using the standard OAuth token for the application. The documentation says the conversationId is required in the path. When I try to omit it or use a different format, I get the same 400 error. I tried adding a request body with providerId and applicationId but that did not help either.
Is there a specific permission the application needs besides conversation:cobrowse:add? Or is the format of the IDs wrong? I am using the .NET SDK but switched to raw HTTP POST to debug this since the SDK wrapper just throws a generic exception.