Periphonics IVR Interface Server

Hi, I am having problems with the Genesys IVR Interface Server. The GenesysPeri functions always return an error of 5. Did anyone experience this problem before? Please help…

Here is what I get :

12:15:04> DR>00000002|devvps1: Set Isrvhost OK

12:38:37> TS>----|scc_tserver:4460 Ringing ID=000100c9a0ea605a

12:38:37> TS>----|scc_tserver:4460 OffHook ^-^ ID=0000000000000000

12:38:37> TS>----|scc_tserver:4460 Established ID=000100c9a0ea605a

12:38:44> DR>00000427|devvps1:31 GetCallInfo “EvtName”

WRN:> Call is not running: tsRqFI_GetCallInfo

12:38:44> DR<00000427|devvps1:31 GetCallInfo ERROR:5(Can’t be executed)

12:38:48> TS>----|scc_tserver:4460 Released ID=000100c9a0ea605a

12:38:49> TS>----|scc_tserver:4460 OnHook v-v ID=0000000000000000

Kindly give the Logs from the IVR interface server as well as the logs from the IVR. First we should see if the IVR driver in the IVR and the IVR interface server established a good connection. I faced some problems after installation and had to make some changes in the “c” file as well as the Iserver cfg file. Only after seeing the logs we can see if the problem lies in the handshake between the IVR driver and the IVR interface server.

Thanks,

Ramesh.

Hi, Ramesh. I managed to make it work. However, I can only create logs for the Interface Driver. How do u enable the logs for the Interface Server. I tried all means and ways by the book but I could not get the Interface Server logs to be created; I know it is supposed to be configured under the [LOG] section but it simply does not work. Could u confirm if this logging feature is really working with CME options rather than with config files?

Thanks

Hi Scott:

Just enable the logging features in the Iserver.cfg file.That should take care of the IVR interface server logs. I have attached a small portion of the Iserver configuration file which has these details.

Thanks,

Ramesh.

[IServer]

service_type = IServer

port_ivr =3200

;log_file_name = stdout

log_file_name = C:\GCTI\IVRServer\dirLog\isrvLog

log_file_size = 100000

log_file_backup_amount = 4

log_print_timeouts = no

log_print_name = yes

log_print_date = yes

log_print_time = yes

log_print_hb = no