Hi,
Are you guys aware of any discussion forums for other call center products , specifically Dialogic's CTConnect? Kindly let me know if there are any??
Thanks
George
Hi,
Are you guys aware of any discussion forums for other call center products , specifically Dialogic's CTConnect? Kindly let me know if there are any??
Thanks
George
There is an IVR forum on electrorates, which is really popular…
I am curious about CTConnect myself. Any info?
Unfortunately the electricrates IVR forum has died!
You may want to try this one… it the only one active right now that I have found.
http://www.telephonyindex.co.uk/forum/forum.html
Good luck.
Hi,
Does anybody has CTConnect implementation experience?(Vic r u reading this
) have a couple of questions regarding that…
Hi, George ![]()
Me, reading?
Of course not! Seriously, though, I do not know much about CTConnect. I am starting to play with it right now, so, it will be months before I would be able to answer your questions…
By the way, I am reading this brochure on epoint CRM solutions… Any comments on that? I have troubles understanding how do they fit in!
Vic (CTConnect lackey
)