Hi,
is there someone using symposium skill based routing and Meridian Mail announcements with Genesys ? I would like to play meridian mail announcements during the wait time (time remaining for instance), which is actually done through the sympo scripts (Genesys not in production yet).
I tried a call flow with a CDN controlled by Genesys URS that transfer the call to an ACD Queue depending on previous choices made on Meridian Mail and other parameters. This ACD Queue route by default the call to a CDN . This CDN is controlled by sympo and route the call to an agent (and plays the announcements during the waiting time).
The issue is that I loose the attached data in the process when Sympo connect to the Mail to play the announcements (not when the call enter the CDN, only when it plays announcements. If there is no use of announcements in the script, it works fine). Both the ACD queue and the CDN controlled by sympo are declared as ACD queues and seems to be monitored (I see the calls passing through the Sympo CDN with CCPulse). The Meridian Mail ports and the access DN to the Mail are declared in CME.
Is there anyone who could help ?
Thanks
Patrick