Mandatory Disposition codes for mail

Hi!

Question:

I have established some disposition codes for agents and that´s working fine. Now I have installed e-services so thay are starting to work with email too. Disposition codes are mandatory, but they where just created for voice interactions not for email. So when I want to mark done, to reply or do something with email interactions, a messagge telling me Disposition Codes are mandatory appears. How can i DISABLE mandaroty disposition codes for email, but still be Mandatory for voice interactions??

Thank u!

Hi,

What agent application is used by the agents?

R.

1 Like

They are using GAD :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,

It is possible to override disposition code behaviour from routing by attaching key with predefined name to the interaction. Please look at Genesys Desktop 7.6 Deployment Guide, Configuring the Disposition Code / Overriding The Default Disposition Code Behavior of the Routing Strategy section for more details.

R.

1 Like

Thank you!
I follow what´s in the manual, however I´m having some trouble!

inside disposition-code section i specified:

is-mandatory=true
use-attached-data=true
routing-overwrite-key=dispositionCode

Then in my strategy I atached a kvp like these

key: dispositionCode.is-mandatory
value: ‘false’

I tried putting false instead of ‘false’ or just putting nothing and i can´t get it, still y want to mark done interaction the messagge Diposition code is mandatory appears!

???

You have to restart GDesktop in order to changes apply. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks Pablo, i restarted GAD and everything worked fine! ;D

1 Like