Licensing Issue

Hi,

I have a valid license file, i just installed FLEXLM/ LM TOOLS and it is successfully installed.

When i open the LM tools , i start to configure the service and make the service by providing the paths of lmgdr, license and log file. Then i save it, when I perform inquiry it says that license master is UP , that mean license file is valid but the problem is when i look at the windows services, the LM service which i just made doesn’t start and gives the error" It cannot run on your local machine, and it did not a timely fashion.

The reason I am doing all this is because I want to start the T-server with simulator, i even gave the valid license path in the license options of the T-server.

Please help

What say FlexLM logs?

1 Like

Nothing in the logs. Service not working still

Just wanted to confirm if we give manually path of License file in the options tab in T-server, would it work? because i gave it still T_server not starting up and logs saying that its a license error

1 Like

Yes, you define physical path to the license file

Yes flexLM isnt installed, so I gave the physical path in the T-server option, still it says licenseing violation etc and license error whereas the license file is correct

1 Like

It seems like the license file is incorrect (in case that defined path is correct)

1 Like

Checked the host name and volume id?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

1 Like