GVP MCP/RM/RS on Same Host as SIP

Hello,

The following genesys services are on different hosts within our deployment, but I believe they can work without issue on the same one:

host 1:
SIP
MCP

host 2:
RM
RS

We are a small/medium contact centre (200 agents) so dont believe there will be a great load to the host/server.
I know the sip/rm ports are the same but we’ve already used different ones (sip remained 5060/ rm proxy is 5160).
Is this solution workable? I cant see any conflicts at the moment..

thanks.

Such components allocation will able work well, there is no issues. We have similar scheme with even sip+mcp+rm on same host, but one time support said that it’s not recommended to have sip+rm in HA mode on one host..
The one thing that you should pay attention is how much resources on mcp you will need to process 200 calls.

2 Likes

Agree, all aplication based on SIP protocal is able to have installed on same host,but not in HA mode.

If will work without issue. Personally I would but RM/SIP/RS on one host and MCP on second

1 Like