Genesys Load Testing

Hi Guys,
I am trying to generate as much load on Genesys using Avaya CM Tserver but with test simulator kit. I have tried doing 30 Calls/sec and generating 30000 calls to 1000a gents but I can see in IRD almost 18000 enter the strategy, no idea where others are lost and also in CCAS agents give error that " did not get event-> Event Released".

Can anyone share their exepreinces of load testing like how much we can achieve with a single T server and a URS. Do i need to add another URS or is there any configuration that is required in Tserver/URS to achieve load testing

This can depends on used hardware. Did you try to check the logs, why the calls was “dropped”?

1 Like

Ill review the logs. Hardware im using is 64-bit Windows, 10GB RAM and 2.33 GHz (4 processors)

1 Like

Do you have enough licenses to that on Cisco channels?

1 Like