I’m hitting a wall trying to programmatically set the wrap-up code for a webchat interaction after it has ended. We need to tag conversations based on bot exit intent captured in the Android app.
I’m using the genesyscloud-conv-api client in Kotlin. Once the interaction status hits ended, I attempt to apply the wrap-up code via the conversation participant wrap-up endpoint. I’m looking for a way to update the state for the specific participant in the conversation, but the available endpoints for retrieving wrap-up details (such as GET /api/v2/conversations/{conversationId}/participants/{participantId}/wrapup) are read-only.
The request returns a 200 OK when I check the status, but when I fetch the interaction details immediately after, the wrapupCode field is null. The modified timestamp updates, so the server definitely processed the request. I’ve verified the id exists in the wrapup code directory and is enabled.
Is there a specific flag or extension object required in the body for webchat? The docs for updating conversation metadata are sparse. I’ve tried including the routing object with wrapup settings, but that seems to apply to agent routing, not post-call metadata.