Genesys Administrator New tenant » unable to create new role

Hello,
I create a New tenant in my envirnment.
This tenant have aplications, users, etc, etc.

Wen i try to create one Genesys Administrator aplication and logOn with my user i always get “Access to Genesys Administrator is denied. Please contact system administrator.”

After some configuration i give the correct permissions and now i need to create a role for this user.

Wen i enter in GA with the default user and go to the Roles > New… > Tab configuration i put my role name e my tenant is select. When i passo to Role Privileges, on top i don’t have “Genesys Administrator” to mark and get all view’s.

How i make it visible?

Thanks in advance

Try to re-upload the templates for GA application (APD and XML)

Hi Armando, this is a restriction, as you can’t create roles for GA under child tenant. You need To create one from Enviroment tenant and add in there either tenants access groups or the user itself.

1 Like

Kinda weird as the Tenant admin wouldn’t have access to main Tenant due security concerns. As Kubig says I also would re-upload the Template on that Tenant

It’s a real restriction. I mean, i had this problem a few months ago and searching in Genesys Customer Care i found it’s a restriction from product. Why? I dont know.

1 Like

I found the ESR you mention, you are right :wink:
Thanks

Just for clarity, create the Role on Environment and then assign the child tenant User Group to that Role on Environment

1 Like