“Error 403: Forbidden - Insufficient Permissions to modify organizational hierarchy.” This message is coming when try to move some agents to new Management Unit in the admin ui. The goal is to fix the adherence for the weekly forecast because the agents are in wrong group. This is very important for the BPO business because if the management unit is not correct, the supervisor cannot see the real time adherence of the people in his team. We have 5000 agents and we are trying to organize the shift trades for the next month.
The permissions for the WFM analyst role is already set to “Full Access” for the scheduling part. I try to change the assignment in the employee profile but the system is not letting me save the change. Maybe the management unit is actually a different thing than the organization group? I don’t know if this is a security problem or if I am using the wrong menu for the forecasting alignment. The environment is NICE CXone and we are in America/Los_Angeles timezone.