Email Headers on Inbound Emails

Hi All,
In the Genesys demo image provided by Genesys I get Email headers as like following as part of the All Attributes in my logs along with other attached data and can also view this with in the Interaction pop-up as well:

  • Header_Importance=“High”
  • Header_X-Priority=“1”
  • Header_X-MSMail-Priority=“High”

(This is just part of the list of headers, we do get other headers as well, but I’m right now concerned about these ones.)
Now, I don’t see any of them being defined at the CME level, so I’m wondering is it being driven by some setting at a server level or is it being added to the attached data within the routing strategy.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Why should they be configured within CME/GA? That are standard headers according to the used RFC, it has nothing to do with Genesys UserData at all.

1 Like

So when I reply back to an Inbound email I should be able to view/read these headers within the routing strategy.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

1 Like

Yes. All email parameters are converted to UData so you can create an strategy based for example if has a priority or is a read confirmation email

Enviado de meu C6602 usando Tapatalk

As Cav has mentioned, all mail headers are automatically mapped to the UData as you can see within logs or strategy.

1 Like