Hi all,
The phones on our Edge server aren’t registering properly. This started after a firmware update on the physical server. The network card settings were reset to default, so I’ve already disabled the energy-efficient ethernet and fixed the MTU size to 1500.
The Edge itself is paired and looks fine in the UI, but the phones stay offline. I tried to trigger a reboot for one of the devices using the API:
curl -X POST "https://api.mypurecloud.jp/api/v2/telephony/providers/edges/phones/12345-abc-6789/reboot" \
-H "Authorization: Bearer TOKEN"
The response is a 202 Accepted, but the phone doesn’t actually reboot. It just sits there. I read a community post from last year suggesting a change in the SIP timer, so I tried adjusting that on the Edge config, but it didn’t change anything.
The GET /api/v2/telephony/providers/edges/phones/{phoneId} call shows the status as “Offline” even when the cable is plugged in and the link light is green. I’m not 100% sure if this is a handshake issue or if the server’s new BIOS version is blocking the traffic on the media port.