We have an issue where we are running out of CDN’s on our switch and are looking at pointing our 800 #'s to the same group of CDN’s. Problem is that we report on the indiviual CDN and will now have to report based on DNIS. Does anyone else do this and do you run into problems when adding new #'s and modifying Report Templates, Layouts in DMA? I am looking for any suggestions to our dilemma.
We have ran out of CDNs at one of our clients a long time ago and have been using them ever since. Real little lifesavers!
Of course, I suggest you review the reason why you have all of your CDNs filled. What option and version of Meridian are you using? What is the maximum numbers of DNs?
In Merdian you can use a table to direct a group of incoming numbers to be routed to a CDN controlled by Genesys, and in the strategy you can identify witch number the costumer used by looking at the AttributeDNIS (DNIS in strategy) provided by the switch. I think the table is called ICD able. Your Switch vendor should be able to help you configure this.
Does anyone use VRP’s for CDN consolidation? I am getting mixed replies and not sure whether this is possible for our scenario. We are trying to limit the # of CDN’s on our Nortel Meridian switch and don’t see very many options.