genesys-cloud-sdk is giving me headaches again. We’ve got a data action in Architect that’s failing consistently - it’s trying to convert a string to an integer, but it’s choking on non-numeric characters. The flow gets a customer attribute, custom_data.order_id, which is a string, and attempts to pass it to a web service call. The web service expects an integer.
The error in the data action logs is pretty straightforward: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "ORD-12345". It’s failing before it even hits the web service. I tried a string manipulation node to remove non-numeric characters, but that didn’t prevent the error. The data action is using the Execute HTTP Request action type.
Here’s the relevant part of the data action configuration - the parameter mapping is where I suspect the problem lies. I’m setting the orderId parameter to {{custom_data.order_id}}.
{
"parameters": {
"orderId": "{{custom_data.order_id}}",
"otherParam": "someValue"
}
}
The API endpoint we’re hitting is a web service to retrieve order details. I’ve verified the data action is getting the correct string value from the attribute. Just a hunch, but maybe the SDK isn’t doing any type coercion on the input before passing it to the API? I’m using the latest provider version - terraform-provider-genesys-cloud v4.22.0. We’re on Genesys Cloud region us-east1. It looks like the Architect flow is stuck in a loop.