Click to call from outlook contact?

Can I somehow do it using GVP Suite 7.5/7.2? any idea or scenario I can study from?

Regards,

Gef.

??? ??? GVP is an IVR…how so? You would need an Outlook integration at desktop level, monitoring an extension to order to dial or do an outbound call via GVP but then?
No simple integration is possible

Hi Cav. Yes, of course it is, I was just imagining something like a 3rd party api/app/driver able through tapi or similar to call a number on pbx where a rp with strategy is loaded on. Just asking if somebody already fronted a similar challenge.

1 Like

Maybe there’s integration with Skype?
Never saw that kind of integration. Let us know if you find something, sounds interesting.

1 Like

Hi N3v, if I’ll find anything, I’ll let you know for sure.

*** EDIT ***

Studying this to see if I can get anything useful out from it:

https://docs.skyswitch.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=5439611

1 Like

Do you have OBN configured in your GVP solution?

Enviado de meu E6633 usando Tapatalk

1 Like

If OBN is equivalent to OCS (Outbound Contact Server) for 7.5, I do; ver. 7.2.000.10.

1 Like

No,
OBN is a GVP module for Outbound calls.