Cleared problem

Hello expert friends;

Good afternoon, a consultation, could you please clarify the concept of the Cleared statistic and why is it presented?

It happens that I have a strategy that derives the operator call and when it went into production the cleared index increased.

Basically my flow is as follows:

1 WorkFlow Index: enter the call and identify the type of customer, in this case it is Premium.
2 Enter the call to the Premium subroutine (workflow), within this subroutine I have configured the Target with Skill parameters
3 If the skill condition meets the call, it is answered by an adviser, otherwise the call returns to the Index.
4 already in the Index the call that was not answered passes to a flow of EWT analysis to derive the call to the best agent of the best attention group.

Basically that’s it, I’m attentive to any suggestion on your part.

Thank you.

1 Like

Please search the forum to answer your question in what and why happens a Cleared call. There are quite a few posts about it.
You probably have an overflow with different VQ

Enviado de meu SM-G9650 usando o Tapatalk